Re: [microsound] degenerated trainspotting fan-boy list

degenerated trainspotting fan-boy list

not the first time that this idea has been put forward...

I'd like to suggest that the microsound list is
in many ways like: a public bathroom.

it's not a great place to have a conversation,
but it a good place to meet people (hehh.)

occasionally I see a post worth reading, but only very rarely is there
a dialog that I would characterize as philosophical, learned, scholarly,
erudite, theoretical, rational, logical, reflective, meditative, cogitative,
contemplative, judicious, sober, level-headed, realistic, practical or learned.

but, I have had numerous interesting dialogs off-list with people I've met here.
I've traded music and software, I've received and given good advice and I've been
treated to dinner more than once by people I've communicated with off-list.

taken at face value the list little more than pissing and shitting.
If you're feeling unfulfilled with it (and I think many of you are)
reach out and chat someone.

People are only really interesting when
you have a personal dialog with them.

   Akira 'Hangingaroundthebathroom' Rabelais