Re: [microsound] OK, I know said I wasn't going to answer but...

I think microsound (someone remind me what the fuck microsound is again?
oh yeah, some made-up 'hip' genre name that some people identify with,
that's right.) is materialistic. Anyone who can afford that titanium power
book, or can fly to festivals in vancouver, or nyc, or chicago, or
wherever is doing just fine, in our global scheme of things.

And there's nothing wrong with that, really. I support human freedom
comfort and wealth.

But why not acknowledge it as such, eh?

-I