"best" microsond?

I'm new to this microsound stuff, and I am confused by who or what might be
the definitive artists of this genre.  I recognize many of the names here (I
imagine Taylor Deupree has evolved somewhat since the Prototype 909 CD I
have, though I think "Believe, Future, Understand" is still brilliant).

So, if my life depended on it:  Which is the "ONE" or even 2 microsound,
artists / CD's I ought to get which might best introduce me to this stuff?

Also, a hello to all the Boston microsounders.

CRT