Re: [microsound] Re: [micro$$$$$$$$$ound]

I guess asking for _24_ bottles of Evian is a bit much (how long was this
person staying in town for ?), but depending on the size of the bottles
that would probably only come out to around 50 US dollars. I guess that's
a big deal if you're working with a _really_ limited budget.

Did you say these artists you're referring to were from Europe ? Maybe
they're used to more government funding for the arts or something ?

You're not referring to Mr. Vladislav "Prada" Delay, are you ? Heh heh

Andrei