voltage converters

hello all,

hope everythings well

well be touring europe on november, and am wondering,
how all of you deal with the us/europe power converting issue

do you have/is there available, power converted strips??

what kind of converters are better for say,
laptop/usbmidicontroller/micromodular/and that type of machines???

thanks in advance

greets!!!

Claudio Chea
_______________________________

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

www.mp3.com/yituey
www.mp3.com/cornucopia
www.mp3.com/clik_POP
www.nullvoid.net/eco
www.tiln.net

OUT NOW:
BIP-HOP RECORDS (www.bip-hop.com)
"Social Electrics/Bovine life"
Bovine Life vs. Yituey

Borderhack 2.0 >attachment<

ONLINE EXHIBITION

http://www.de-lete.tv/borderhack/attachment

OUT SOON:
Cornucopia "VibroAcústica" CD-R on Generator
Sound Art (www.generatorsoundart.org)

Yituey "Meridiano" CD-R on Ecodiscos

>clik<POP!
EP OUT SOON SOMEWHERE :)