Re: [microsound] Wired News :DJ Turns the Tables on Tradition

> but back to my earlier jab, is there some sort of
> relationship between marxism, (post) trendy academia
> speak, and microsound that i've been missing? there seem
> to be an awful lot of posts in these veins. come on, am i
> the only one that has figured out this music goes great
> with shooting shotguns, gennesse cream ale, double wide
> trailers, and misogynist displays of masculine might?

I apologize if I don't have anything lucid to say, but considering the
marxist discussion of art has been around at least since Walter Benjamin
(circa WWII), it would be difficult to classify as "trendy".  And I
apologize if you have to associate intelligent discourse as "trendy
academia speak".  I blame our fine education system, encouraging work over
though.  I forgot that it's cooler to be ignorant these days.

Oops, that would make ignorance trendy!

- c.
Christopher Sorg
Multimedia Artist/Teacher