takagi masakatsu

if you have not seen him live yet go out and catch this person livwe his
work is increadable!!!

probally the best use of interactive sound and videa I have ever seen yet
(sorry kim he even beats you out on this one)....
both sound and image are wounderfully textured and comes across very
well!!
I saw him as part of this carpark/tomlab tour and would have been happy to
have sat there and watched him for the full 3 hours of the show, his one
hour performance was just not enough for me...
(appolgies to inkblot and others who played on this show for my feelings)
Im waiting patchently for the release of his cd and cdrom should be
equally awesome!

neil...