laptops

Hey All,

I've posted this to a couple of lists, so I apologize for cross posting, but
this list might be most appropriate.

Looking to purchase a laptop to replace my desktop as a music device...any
suggestions...I don't want to lose any functionality etc.  What I've
gathered so far is that pc's are noisy, but sony vaio's get good reviews,
and of course mac g3's and g4's are favored...

I use a pc and all my software (sonic foundery suite) is geared towards
that.  Either way I'd appreciate anyone's experience.

Thanx,

Bill Thompson

--Boundary_(ID_K4LiueAi4FeJ26MMc6sDzA)