Re: [microsound] oval armani

Philippe & Derek,
That ad gave oval his biggest audience ever, which is a good thing.  It may
actually do more for him than Armani in the long run (Dok and Systemische -
so elegant, the best).

There was an ad running in the states about a year and a half ago for Honda
that used a track from Stereolab's Dots and Loops.  It startled me at first,
then I thought - this could create interest in good music, and it was cool to
hear something interesting on tv when you didn't expect it.  There is
actually a web site where you can find out what the music is that is used in
tv ads (cant' remember where it is).  If D&G wanted to use your music for a
runway show, why not?  Magritte designed wallpaper for a living - it didn't
hurt his career any.
Happy Holidays!!
michael