parasites rework

Dear Microsound members;

    It seems I am the first micronaut to jump in the water on this parasite
rework project.

    You can find the rather brief mp3 in the folder 'bjr-wrk'. actually two
pieces in one mp3: the title is  'Healsruststowie/vair,vert,victory,work'.
It isn't in the Parasites Project Folder because the Hotline server wouldn't
let me put it there. . .It didn't show the first time I uploaded and in the
process of a second attempt an incomplete file appeared on the scene.

   If any of you have full access to the server will you please remove the
folder'bj r-work'?

    There is also a file 'Test video l' that probably isn't much use to
anyone; I'll try making something cross-platform compatible and nice for
everyone in the future.

                          Thanks

                             Bill