RE: [microsound] parasites rework

Well Bill... I'd like to join you in the water, however... after having
requested a password via the address that Kim posted earlier, i have not
actually recieved said password. i am a newcomewr to the list, was turned on
to it by Kim Cascone on a recent visit of his to my area, and thought it
would be a great way to get to know folks here.

have i missed something about how to access the source materials?

any help would be appreciated...

David Fodel
Publishing Systems Manager
Wild Oats Markets