Re: [microsound] Re: 12k presents: term.

> yeah, I think there's great value in what he's saying here - even though
> it's being perhaps a bit *short", I'd have to say that there's a hell of a
> lot of posturing and dollying up of our pretty simple ideas with this
> vernacular which absolutely REEKS of desperate self promotion. It's all
> about the competition (which is all this promotion game is about), and in
> using plain languauge, some of us fear we'll lose that edge. Pure strategy -
> just watch tv at 4 in the morning and you'll see the same posturing all over
> the infomercials..."but Sally, the amazing difference about this knife
> is..."

well, I wouldn't compare to shitty TV as it seems thaat what you call self-promotion
or business is mostly trying to spread the word on music we think is talented, it is
certainly not pure strategy for me in BiP_HOp, nor for Taylor Deupree. It is a labour
of love.
have a nice day / philippe