12k's term

 hi richard
 i enjoyed track 1 and 2 very much. with #3 i receive an error message when
i try to download.
 could you please check this
 thanks
   - stephan
i can get it without any problem......
(on a pc, using getright)

sorry about this, folks... the link for the 3rd track was typed wrong in the code this morning... i fixed it a while ago.. so everything should work fine now.

also, the download response/numbers has been superb... unfortunately it is taxing my web traffic.. there has been 1/4 of my month's alloted traffic used in the last 12 hours.... at some point i may have to remove the files until i can get more traffic space!

taylor
12k

--
+  +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +
taylor deupree/12k/line

now: term. - http://www.12k.com/term

OUT NOW 12k/LINE RELEASES:
12k1017 cascone + chartier + deupree | after | CD
LINE_008 richard chartier | of surfaces | CD

OTHER:
frank bretschneider + taylor deupree | balance | CD | mille plateaux | feb 2002

LIVE:
Loop: a panel discussion/performance | P.S.1 | NYC | jan 19 2002
taylor deupree + sogar + sol | paris | feb 1 2002