Re: [microsound] Fwd: 12k presents: term.

Exciting project.  I like the play between the abstration of music as
pure data and creating a fetish object through the concept of limited
availability ( limited edition.) It is the most abstract object I can
Identify.

Who wants to do the study to monitor which releases continue reproduce
through replication.  What factors will become indicative of survival and
what new structures will arise through glitches in replication.

Isn't that why we are all here/hear.