Re: [microsound] term. presskit

I can't believe I was afraid my fascination with her. You know, I feel like its
O.K. to watch a few seconds of the video... but I feel like I'm doing something
private by letting anyone see me gawk.

Where does Britney point?  What deep dark things of the collective consience
present themselves to us in the form of britney spears.  Is it mass marketed
pedophilia... The Disney version.