p. samartzis + tingtingjahe = aussiegingerlovepowerpoo

this perfromance is in richmond va , if you are in the area ...

ok. hate to bug everyone with our little show info... so, asking everyone to come and support the aussie on tour... to insure that we can continue to bring new and original, exciting, titillating music to the otherwise dull and uneventful Retchmond area. please inform all friends, pets, relatives(living or dead), and the like that there is an event:

     MONDAY JAN. 21st      PHILLIP SAMARTZIS & TINGTINGJAHE

                     HOLE IN THE WALL     10PM

thanks,

benjahe

ps, another event is scheduled for feb. 2nd. at artspace, but more on that later......