Re: [microsound] sound file player question

hummm I dont think shawns making these apps publically availalble any
more.
his url has been giving forbidden access to all outside IPs for weeks now
and last time we spoke it didnt sound like he was makign these public any
more but then again i culd have missunderstood him so since hes some where
on this list why dont we let him speak for him self... :)
I know I personally would like to now why shawns url is not up any
more... :(
I bet you hes busy as a beaver is why.... ;)
neil...