Re: [microsound] sound file player question

on 1/30/02 7:23 PM, shawn hatfield at twerk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> i had no intention of making these "non-public". i got sick of my site and
> i'm the kinda guy that would rather
> have nothing up than something i didn't like. unfortunately the host doesn't
> allow viewing of directories without
> using html so.... i really need to get my ass in gear and get something
> useful up. i am also in the process of making
> yet another batch of tools for your consumption. hopefully all original apps
> plus new ones will be up soon. i have a new
> live tool almost ready for those of you interested in loop based performance
> with a twist.

 Why not have Rabelais design a site? He has lots of good ideas (in my
opinion). <<www.akirarabelais.com>>

 There is also Jonathan Pelham <<www.klatch.co.uk>>. He is designing a site
for me which looks promising ; He has also been taking his A-levels( exams),
which means I've been procrastinated a bit.

 None of my business really ; promoting my friends , want everyone to be
happy.

  I am really enjoying the apps , by the way. I haven't tried exporting
CamelToe sequence data to pro tools yet.

                                  Bill

--Boundary_(ID_/pMVlI9XveqSRsQtXFFQWw)