Re: [microsound] dolce & gabbana

When you say that, do you mean that you think it is not fashionable,
or that it is fashionable but you find it hard understand how it
became so?
I can understand how theory has become fashionable but I just can't imagine flipping through Deleuze and Guattari to pick up some slang.

Because someone said it was cool?  I haven't read it (though one day
probably will try), but there are so many distillations of this stuff
in CD inserts, press releases, and record reviews that everyone can
"know" something about it and consider it relevant.
Dangerously thin ice!

-km

--Boundary_(ID_/pMVlI9XveqSRsQtXFFQWw)