Re: [microsound] Parasite remix uploaded

alright... i think i'm going to setup a procmail rule to automagically
remove any posting to my e-mail that has the words remove me from this
list or get me off this list or any one of the million variants.  i
swear i see this senseless post about 15 times a week...

brad