Re: microsound Digest 1 Feb 2002 05:39:19 -0000 Issue 477

Perhaps it's a consequence of working so directly
with Cycling '74, and - perhaps more to the point -
a consequence of having a pretty broad knowledge
of both what our users are doing and what they send
us with an eye toward c74 release. Either way, I
always have a wonderful larf whenever I hear that
there's someone out there who knows what Max/MSP
"sounds like." I wish him or her well, and thank them
heartily for the amusing interlude; I trust that they'll
enjoy the instantly recognizeable Max sound they know
and love from the Freight Elevator Quartet and Kim
Cascone when the upcoming double concerto and
piano/laptop disc appears from William Kleinsasser.