cascone / chartier / dupree

Hello list,

Just wanted to recommend this "after" to those interested. I just got a copy last week, and I was really surprised at how well the three performers work together on the 20 min track. Comes off being highly musical, and enjoyable to listen to, the track has that feeling where it manages to go into different directions and still keep your attention and interest. I think its a really interesting release for the 12k line-up with the inclusion of kim cascone adding some more nosiey elements to the overall project, personally I find that there is a nosiey side to microsound out there, and I would love to see 12k maybe do something more in that direction, but please dont get me wrong, in no way am i suggesting the labels direction or what have you, I just think it would be very interesting to see how taylor or richard might handle such a project as label leaders.

best
-scott