RE: [microsound] herbs&spice and everything nice

a difference is that with a computer the 'how
they are doing it' part can be more down to the
machine.(a universal machine.) - I think you have to
imagine that its as though you are seeing the Jackson
Pollock without even knowing about paint and painting
in the first place,

paul