RE: [microsound] 2 replies for the price of 1

I would also recommend 'Farewell to Reason' by Paul Feyerabend... Karl Popper's
arch enemy and longtime colleague in Philosophy of Science. POS in the US
tends to be very much a repackaging of pragmatism with some philosophical
housekeeping thrown in... a disappointment after European giants like Heidegger
and even Gadamer turned scientific reasoning on its head. Feyerabend is
part of that old school and his vision into science is extraordinary...
don't believe the hype of so-called Objectivity if scientific history is
taken into account. jv