Re: software synths

bill says:

 Actually , points 2 and 3 are what I was hoping to reveal , or at least
allude to. . . I listened to your music from the perspective of not knowing
what you used to create it, and it worked really well that way. I think it
is useful if someone tells the composer what they envision in the
performances, since it gives  an idea of what kind of impact one is having
on at least a small portion of the audience.

well.. what i use live is often different than what i use in the studio.. if you've seen me live in the past 6 months you've heard reaktor.. before that was other programs.. and in the studio a handful of programs...

  I think it would be really cool if NI made a software version of the arp
quadra.

i'm sure you could make one with reaktor.. and get pretty convincing results..

As an added feature: an fm radio transmitter that transmitted across
the entire band so each note had its own'station'; the transmission
triggered by the arpeggiator( arp called it a 'sequencer').You see , this
way public places could be equipped with multichannel surround sound simply
by plugging in a bunch of(modified) radio sets( also 'jamming' what's being
transmitted in the city with silence).

interesting, indeed...

taylor,

-- + + + + + + + + + + + + + + taylor deupree/12k/line taylor@xxxxxxx http://www.12k.com

now: term. - http://www.12k.com/term

OUT NOW 12k/LINE RELEASES:
12k1017 cascone + chartier + deupree | after | CD
LINE_008 richard chartier | of surfaces | CD
term.02 freiband | parallel | MP3 | www.12k.com/term

OTHER:
frank bretschneider + taylor deupree | balance | CD | mille plateaux | feb 2002
"occur 10" on Minima-List  | List, France | 1/02
"/.///" on Inflation | MU-label, Japan | 3/02