Hotline + McDonna info

Hotline Client: it seems bigredh.com is now back online but you can DL the
hotline client directly from download.com...
also, if I don't answer a request for a chat while being logged into the
microsound server its either because I'm working in a different part of my
house (writing essays seems to go better in the living room for some
reason) and not able to see the studio computer or I am just too busy to
reply...I am currently working on a bunch of projects that have very tight
deadlines and I have to make my delivery dates or else...

McDonna:  Eloy has offered to make a mp3 web release for the McDonna
"remixes"...I have not had the time to send a formal invite to the list but
let's just say that all the same conditions apply to this project as was
outlined in the Parasites project...except the deadline...all remix work
should be put up on the server by Feb 28th and then Eloy will construct a
web page as his time allows...I haven't seen as much action on this project
as the Parasites one...we need more remixes if anyone is interested in
contributing...

that's all for now...gotta get back to work...

KIM