RE: [microsound] McCapitalism

Andrei;
I just want to add that I'm not from a Communist country, just so that no
one thinks I'm misrepresenting myself.  But I could easily assume from your
attitude that you're a typical American, pro-capitalist and anti-everything
else.  And I didn't.

Believe me, you won't find many lovers of Communism or readers of Marx on
this side of the Atlantic, either.  And it saddens me to hear that you had a
difficult time where you were from.  Hopefully things can only get better if
we keep this kind of communication open.

We now return to our regularly scheduled newsgroup.

On-topic?
- new Princess Superstar rules!

- immedia at the University of Michigan sounds cool!  Golan Levin and Richie
Hawtin this weekend.

- our very own ng member, io (ethan), has done some fantastic work with the
EZIO board.  Nice clicks, blips and beeps...

- Kevin Drumm, Gunter Muller and Taku Sugimoto played together in Chicago 2
weeks ago and were incredible.  One of my favorite shows in a while...

- If anyone is in Chicago at the end of February, go see Dumbtype at the
MCA.  Especially relevant because of the fantastic Ryoki Ikeda sound and the
incredibly powerful sound system at the MCA.

Chris

---