From: mark [mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 1:21 AM
To: microsound
Subject: RE: [microsound] Laptop recommendation

Hmm - make sure you get one of the decent VAIO's. All our
"exec's" had vaio and they are bloody useless (especially the
ones without CD drives). The rest of us all use Dell's - they
are dead standard and they work fine. Dell are prettty decent
too although we have quite a good relationship with them I think.
I use my dell laptop for music as well as work (and building PD
externals) and its great. Built in soundcard is shite though but
then they are on most PC laptops.

mark