glexp : minimum - march 29th - akron, ohio - minimal_ambient multimedia exhibit

Friday, March 29th

9 p.m. - dawn

Experimedia in association with Headroom Digital and the GLEXP collective present.

glexp:minimum [Minimal Ambient Multimedia Exhibit]

@

THE ARCHETYPE GROUP

170 West Tallmadge Avenue, Akron, Ohio  <----mapquest it

EXHIBIT COLLABORATORS

TWINE +++ Abstract IDM Beats and Soundscapes +++ Bip-Hop / Hefty/ Komplott / Headroom Digital +++ Cleveland +++

PHASE04 +++ Live Manipulation of Original Abstract Film and Dj performance +++ Tigerbeat6 / Bip-Hop / Headroom Digital +++ Cleveland

CLOCKWORM +++ Live and Original Electronic Music +++ Experimedia +++ Pittsburgh

JOSHUA  TREBLE +++ Live Ambient Minimal Techno  +++ Pitchcadet / AiiFm / INTR_VERSION +++ Cincinnati

MATT BORGHI, MICHAEL KIRSON-GOLDAPPER, GEOFF NOSTRANT +++ Series of Live Drones and Contemplative Harmonics +++  Ann-Arbor

JEREMY BIBLE +++ Film and Audio Scapes +++ Experimedia +++ Canton

20GOTO10 +++ Electronic Audio Manipulation +++ Chicago

NOTEK +++ Unconventional Live Audio Manipulations +++ basementboy.com +++ Cleveland

DOUG MEYER, SEAN UNDERWOOD, and SHAUN MCMAHON +++ Glass and Metal Installations +++ Experimedia / Archetype +++ Akron

glexp : minimum collaborates the work of artists from visual/aural/sculptural mediums. During the entire night, moving pictures will project on the ceiling. Furthermore, attendees are invited to bring their sleeping bags and pillows for relaxation, comfort, and general lounging. To provide for future events, an entrance fee of $5 is standard {although you may donate more} Info, directions, and upcoming events at the Archetype Group Studio may be obtained at www.ExperimediaCommunications.com .

Due to past problems with minors and alcohol, we will be carding and stamping your status.  If you are a minor and are caught consuming
alcohol on our premises, your drinks will be TAKEN AND RE-DISTRIBUTED ACCORDINGLY.  Sorry, but we're not about to lose yet another space.
Otherwise, BYO.  We will also have coffee, tea, water, and other drinks for sale.

End

mez'en:aux.ein    o_O