friday night fringe fun - march 15th @ archetype group - akron - opening night

on friday, march 15th, the Archetype Group studio in Akron, Ohio will be
proud to kick off the first in a series of collaborative multi-media
concerts:

FrIdAy NiGhT fRiNgE fUn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THE ARCHETYPE GROUP
170 West Tallmadge Avenue, Akron, Ohio  <----mapquest itwww.experimediacommunications.com
beginning around 9:30pm,

DJ Gary Blaine: Akron's own legendary DJ Gary Blaine will be digging deep into his
crates to play his most warped audio oddities before, between, and after
these sets:
(10-ish)
Destroying Names: from the Futureskulley recording label, this
collective make dark and synth-driven sounds reminiscent of Jeffrey
Dahmer's vision of heaven
(12-ish)
The Cleveland Connection (So Red, Andriu, Girl Talk): this trio from
cleveland will be playing separate, but back-to-back on laptops, making
music described only as cut-up disco, drill-n-bass, and remixed,
glitchy, top-40 contortions

there will be free CD giveaways courtesy of Futureskulley
recordings.....
Archetype resident artists Doug Meyer, Shaun McMahon, and Sean Underwood
will be displaying metal sculpture, glassworks, and new furniture
designs......

entry for this event will cost $2 with a canned good and $4 without.....

and due to past problems with minors and alcohol, we will be carding and
stamping your status.  if you are a minor and are caught consuming
alcohol on our premises, your drinks will be TAKEN AND RE-DISTRIBUTED
ACCORDINGLY.  sorry, but we're not about to lose yet another space.
otherwise, BYO.  we will also have coffee, tea, water, and other drinks
for sale.  hope to see you there on our opening night!!!

mez'en:aux.ein    o_O