Parasites on the radio

Hey, it's Glenn here from Repeat After Me, and I plan to feature the
Parasites remix project on my show.  In the past I had featured the
remix chains from the IDM list, playing one track a week in
succession.   It was a fun little ritual I had going, until I ran out of
remix projects.  Since some of the Parasite tracks are fairly short, I
might play two or three on a particular show rather than just one.

I also hope to feature the McDonna project, but since I'm submitting a
track, I'll have to check with my station management to see if doing so,
even skipping my contribution, would violate the
self-promotion/"pay-to-play" FCC regulations.  But that's down the
road--I have to get through Parasites first.  By the way, are there any
other remix chains/projects in the microsound (or even IDM)
genres/subgenres out there I can access?

I usually refrain from posting my playlists on the microsound list
unless I feel a particular show has more topical microsound relevance
(my show features free jazz, avant-classical, digital composition,
noise, ambient, post-rock), but in this case I'll post all
Parasite-related shows here.  I hope it doesn't add too much clutter.

Thanks.

Glenn Bach
Repeat After Me
Saturdays 12-2 PM (Pacific)