RE: [microsound] re: failure theory

ahh... i guess i did not know "gltich-tronica" had such a precise meaning. i
always associated "electronica" with the "rock-ification" of techno anyway,
as the term seemed to enter into the general discourse right around the time
the majors starting paying attention to techno (in it's general usage) and
introducing more "mainstream" and decidedly more big-beat acts, touring them
around in a much more rock-esque guise than as DJ's per se.

the Blec(h) i am hearing certainly has glitchy elements in it... so their
comments just seem prankish.

David Fodel
Publishing Systems Manager
Wild Oats Markets