RE: [microsound] re: failure laprock theory

I always thought this review hit the nail on the head:

http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~rstanton/reviews/blehau.htm

In an related note, I just read that Kim Cascome paper about failure and
post-digital music. Quite a good read, especially nice to hand to
friends...