RE: new music on the BBC Music wesbite

hi everyone.

just wanted to update you about some new content we've got on the BBC Music
website:

GLOBAL TOP TENS:

Brand new top tens this week from New York's brilliant microsound label 12K,
Singapore's biggest music magazine BigO, England's fabulous new
metal/hardcore label Undergroove, Sydney's top techno store BPM Records,
Berlin's new techno label Underscan and the British kings of alt.country -
the one and only Loose Records. All for you.

Check out what's inspiring the world's most state-of-the-art music makers in
their own words.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/newroom/toptens/index.shtml

NEW MUSIC REVIEWS:

Even more new reviews to digest over your morning espresso from the likes of
310, Alice Coltrane, Iolini, The Try Again Aaliyah tribute compilation, Arve
Henriksen, Melt Banana/Locust split 7", Wibutee, Day One, Taking Back
Sunday, Tanya Donelly and much more...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/rockandalt/reviews/index.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/experimental/reviews/index.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/jazz/reviews/index.shtml

give me a shout if you have any questions or comments.

thanks.

olli

If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use,
copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately. Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent
or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.