From:  donald@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:  Derek Holzer <derek@xxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: Tauron Inquiry
Hi Derek,

the Tauron is not intended to be a sampler. It does not have a harddisk
but only an internal flash-memory where all data needs to be stored.
This is actually 512 kBytes but we think about increasing its size in the
final version, probably it will have 1 MByte. When the application is
running it may use all the internal SRAM (69 kByte) and the DRAM
which is 768 kBytes. The memory is hardwired and may thus not
be expanded any more.

Best wishes,

Donald

--Boundary_(ID_EEQpcGI3oEjlx0T2lKfZzQ)