Re: [microsound] call for content | Digital Salvage v.1

I think Flash would be viewed much differently if it was made to be
presented like film. I was thinking specifically about potential, not what's
currently been realized, which like television  and film is mostly
advertising. Embracing the smallness, for instance making 'toys', might be
another strategy?

-km