Re: microsound Laptops/Fame /TT Tetsuo I items

Citizens, Netizens, Denizens
This has gotten ...

Hung up about Apple LapTops - they are just machines.
Trace your complaints bk to 'Pilot error'.
People make them 'cool', not the tools themselves, right ?

 &/ or 'fame' (Sorry Keiko, Erik Davis just may not have been very excited
by your 'set') .
Sometimes we all are NOT excited by a LapTop 'set',
so go somewhere else / listen at home / roll your own.
Moby is another story "if he wasn't 'making music', he'd be in marketing'
Oh Thank you - put it on the grave Mo .

Concert and Spectacle .
Both can actually be OK  - when done well
(the recent Plaid show , anyone ?  "Tribute In Lights" )
Case by Case ... and don't go D&G on me either
(cool laptop skins coming in next collection )  ;)

Terre T - 'fetish' ? oh no - please spare us Terre ,
all you got to do is look at the covers of his releases.
And we guess the "a confused Gaijin Geisha in Japan" with microfield
'release' in on the way .

and Tetsuo 'just passing through Planet Earth' Inoue ?
Just hoovering up music software from electric friends while I'm on Planet
Earth.
Puttering around with Bill Laswell just gets Bill another 'credit'
Bill owns all those Tapes from his 'Collaborations' , right ?

Don't buy the hype  - wherever you heard it/saw it
So much good, if not great stuff out there
Don't get yourselves bogged

Cheers all