[microsound] CHARTIER's POWERBOOK for sale....

hehe :)

i changed proccessor in my comp a month ago, and should be also changed the FAN at it.
so, old one is not useful anymore and i thought to
throw it out. But now, i'm seriously thinking about selling it when i become famous for a goood money. ;)
thanks for the idea :)

just kidding

>you could say "yes my laptop used to be owned by the fabulously
>exciting richard chartier... he used it for all his performances!"
>HAHA just kidding....  : )

:::>>>  http://www.ElectronicScene.com
:::>>>  http://www.ElectronicBBoard.com

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com