no type the freest of radicals

the best moments for me on new no type compilation
'the freest of radicals'

themoonstealingproject ? or jason urick. briliance.
ha! released on no type site is also great.
when i first heard themoonstealingproject i didn't
know about fennesz, vladislav delay, jan jelinek, snd,
microstoria? i was amazed by this very microscopic and
at the same time very simple way of making music
characteristic for themoon... and now when i know
about those names i mentioned, i still like jason
urick music and for me it's even much better than some
of them (better than fennesz ? that's just my personal
taste).
probably more people will talk about the forthcoming
album that should be out on cd by the end of this
year. themoonstealingproject sound is undescribable
with words. i think the owners of this mailing list
should add jason urick name on the first and only page
- www.microsound.org

kanovanik and idmonster ? their tracks really stand
out from the general electronic-experimental sound on
this compilation. kanovanik track is classic guitar
post-rock, which is never bad thing for me. sounds
wonderful. idmonster is slightly more experimental,
but again guitar post rock. this track would perfectly
find it's place on chicago 2018? it's gonna change
compilation, which is basically a mixture of
free-jazz-country-experimental-jimo'rourke-post-rock.

headphone science and gimp gadget oscillation ? both
their tracks are combination of experiment and melody
and sound much more brighter that the whole darker
feeling that's present on 2 cds of the freest of
radicals.

speech.fake ? there is no melody here, just
microscopic sounds, ?random? experiment. i guess this
track draw my attention because this are one of the
sounds that i would made if i maked music. one of the
most outstanding tracks from all experimental sounds
on both cds. everyone who likes microstoria, should
look out for speech.fake