Re: [microsound] laptop hell & Hegel

> I suppose I did not read the post the same way you did...

"" the concept is vacant unless the audience are able to
associate the sounds with the process. There is nothing wrong with this,
its just that for all intents and purposes, what the audience receives is
for them essentially the same as what they would get from a DJ (who plays
his own recordings)""

I think its all the cutting and pasting going on.  I assumed that this was
still in the email, it wasnt.  It must have gotten lost in all the cut and
paste.  This is the sort of thought i am reffering to.

aLEKs