Re: [microsound] laptop hell & Hegel

> As far as I can tell no one on this list (or anywhere else) has claimed to
> resolve the issue. All I have been able to discern is a lengthy attempt at
> elucidating the problem.

When someone makes a stament inregards to how others percieve things, and
then bases a lerge part of their argument on it, i interpet this as a
factual statement, not theoretical.   How can one make such a claim unless
that individual, a. knew everyone in the world, or b. we arent individuals.

sorry if i wasnt more clear

aLEKs