Re: [microsound] microsound compilation news

I would be interested. What's the next step?

Stephen / "Zygote"
http://www.undertheradar.net

Hi, Is everyone from this list sure that doesn't want to contribute a track for a microsound compilation?

There are only 2 conditions:
- the microsound concept
- the track should be listenable (for example,
listenable like jan jelinek's
loop-finding-jazz-records, staedtizism 1 and 2, or pan
sonic - vaihtovirta; which generally means, not
annoying track)

There are already tracks from: formatt (belgium),
glenn bach (california), jonas olesen (denmark) and
microsound_00 (macedonia). And sooner or later there
should also be tracks from: sawaco (japan), andrei
(russia), igor (russia), hypo (france), tu m' (italy)
and others?

If there is someone interested, contact me, my e-mail
is: sir_blacktooth@xxxxxxxxx
or: badorb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Boban