Re: [microsound] "fonorama" april playlists

yes, it is. richard and taylor have been great to us (btw cheers to both of
them). it has been generally well received and reviewed on american
magazines (ambientrance, faqt, xlr8r, boston's weekly dig, grooves,
incursion). in fact we got just one negative review on vital weekly
(frankly speaking: an out-of-focus one, not because it was negative, but
because it totally failed to catch the issue).

hi nicola

so what issue did I miss then? curious to know...

best

Frans
--

Visit: http://www.staalplaat.com