Steve Roden Installation!

Anyone in the Los Angeles area should visit the Steve
Roden installation at "The Armory Center for the Arts"
in pasadena, me and my girlfriend visited the
installation tonight and it was amazing, truely
brilliant!! a must see, err, hear.

the info for the installation is listed below, the
installation is outside in front of the armory and is
accessable 24 hours a day, the best time to hear/visit
it is at night due to the street noise, but that might
add to experience!

j.frede

---------------------------
april 13 - june 23, 2002