Re: [microsound] also very highly recommended - bip-hop generation 5 and the whole bip-hop label

Mokira´s "Plee" is a good album, totally agree!! One of my favourites for
this week...

Feedbug current playlist:

Senking "Silencer" (Karaoke kalk)
Deupree & Brettschneider "Balance" (M.Plateaux)
F.Bretschneider "Curve" (M.Plateaux)
Mokira "Plee" (M.Plateaux)
Freiband "Microbes" (Ritornell)
Richard Chartier "On Surfaces" (Line)

Also recommended:
Pan American "Rivers With No Sound" (Kranky)
Biosphere "Shenzhou" (Touch)

regards from Spain!!!
--
alex