Re: [microsound] photosynthesis

vadim sprikut wrote:

> >>cool. i just tried this. in theory, you should be able to save an image as a RAW file then open it as a sound file; you dont necessarily have to have a sound first, especially if you want to generate sound from images. i think theres an app that does this too(coagula).
>
> v'

And that app is Metasynth,
also check out ArtMatic which Eric also designed.
it's Bryce-like animation generator and also has
a mode where sound is also generated based
on your animation you created.  Videodelic (I think)
does it as well.

http://www.uisoftware.com/PAGES/index.html

--

Kerry Uchida
Vancouver,Canada

Now Playing:

DJ Aural---- http://www.mp3.com/DJAural
Technomorph-- http://www.technomorph.com
Morpheus Project- http://www.morpheusproject.tv

"Since I have always preferred making
plans to executing them, I have always
gravitated towards situations and systems
that, once set into operation, could create
music with little or no intervention on my part" Eno