cursor miner, theboylucas + more at sonomu event

THURSDAY 23 MAY
THE SONOMU PARTY
http://party.sonomu.net

to celebrate the existence of SONOMU - new music discovery +
discussion - we're holding a night of sound noise music beer people
and fun

we are really excited to announce the following extraordinary lineup
of musicians taking part in SONOMU's official LAUNCH party and we
sincerely hope you'll come and join us on the night!

live: cursor miner (lo recordings), junkboy (moshi moshi), quartet
electronnicke (omsk), rothko (too pure), simon fisher turner (mute)

djs: midnight mike & zongamin (flesh), theboylucas (output)+sonomu
residents

visual trickery: mondo (raya)
intervention: OMSK
strange electricity: dorkbot

the party will be held at a secret london warehouse location
disclosed to sonomu members only. doors 8pm. £6 (includes one free
drink!).

buy your tickets here: http://party.sonomu.net