RE: [microsound] Money/Mouth - PERFORMING LIVE

	Chris wrote: What you've done sounds pretty interesting, while
> certainly not acousmatic.

No I am really confused. If acousmatic means "hidden from view", and I am
playing audio from a laptop behind people in an audience who are watching
some video on a screen, and the audio lacks any sort of sign/signifier
connection, then how is it NOT acousmatic?

Sorry for the apparent density in my neural tissues... after all I am just
an anti-intellectual American.

David Fodel
Publishing Systems Manager
Wild Oats Markets