Re: [microsound] urgent virus alert!!!!!

oh jesus... this hoax again!

it's like that old "eastern-european computer virus" joke that kindly asks you
to delete all the files on your harddrive yourself because they simply can't
make something sophisticated enough to do it themselves!

[ :-)  ]

please double check with a reputable antivirus website before posting panic
messages like this one.

http://helpdesk.gwu.edu/helpdesk/whatsnew/sp02/jdbgmgr.exe_051002.html

best,
derek