Re: [microsound] urgent virus alert!!!!!

from:
http://helpdesk.gwu.edu/helpdesk/whatsnew/sp02/jdbgmgr.exe_051002.html

Jdbgmgr.exe Virus Hoax: Information and Restoration
A hoax email message is making rounds asking clients to delete the jdbgmgr.exe
file, falsely claiming that it is a virus and not detected by anti-virus
software.

DESCRIPTION
Jdbgmgr.exe is a "Java Debugger Manager" file, i.e., a legitimate Windows file.
While deleting it does not affect the proper function of your computer, its
absence may affect proper running of Java Applets on your computer. Java
Applets are small computer programs written in Java, and sent along web pages
to users. They range anything from animations to calculation programs that run
on your computer.

WHAT IF I DELETED THAT FILE?
You can restore this file from Windows CAB files, Windows CD that came with
your computer or by reinstalling Microsoft's Virtual Machine.